Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dinning room chairs... finally!

After about 4 months the dinning room chairs are in from Arhaus!  Well... almost, one of the side chairs broke in transit, so I am waiting on a replacement.  I love the bench, it is my favorite piece!  I love how it is a little more eclectic.  It's casual yet formal with the bench and the wing chairs, and since we never eat at it we consider it our "formal" dinning space.



Greyson Bench and Greyson Chairs in custom fabric, Linen Natural, old gold finish nail heads and black legs
Side chairs are the Cadence in Black with chair pads in Antwerp Tan


And I want to wish all my blogger friends a Merry Christmas!  I hope it's a safe and happy holiday for everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Rach love the bench!!! I know that was a pretty penny. Hope you had a Merry Xmas :)

    ReplyDelete