Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rusmur Floors round 2!

I'm such a happy camper today even though I'm running on 3 hours of sleep, though through fault of my own device from staying out late dancing and celebrating my good friends birthday! The meeting this morning was quick and easy we were able to get the floors outside of the program and it was absolutely no problem and the same exact price!!! I'm so thrilled the the look of everything together. We changed the tile and carpet too, everything is much warmer now but we can still incorporate the modern greys and taupes we want to.

Hardwoods on main level except mudroom: Kraus Velocity Oscuro Oak

Carpet upstairs: Baseline in Warm Stone

Tile for master bath: Stratford place Willow Branch and the Listello accent tile

We also switched the counters back to the butter rum granite which looks much better with the flooring and cabinets than the jamocha. I'm now excited to see it all come together! We have our meeting this afternoon to finalize everything!



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh how lovely!!! Love your selections! I can't to see it altogether too! The hardwood floor is warm and a perfect contrast for the espresso cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I see now! I think that is going to grea! Love the floor with the cabinets.

    DB

    ReplyDelete